Currently, our members comprise of UCLA undergraduate and graduate students from a variety of fields, such as law, public health, social welfare, nursing, and medicine. Our interdisciplinary strengths help our organization towards providing new and useful information and resources to our participants. Members are required to:
- Attend one mandatory training
- Design and conduct at least one workshop per quarter
- Submit evaluations within one week of each workshop
- Attend the general meeting offered per quarter
- Provide feedback to executive board about workshop experience
Interested in becoming a member? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.